The best you can wish for!, Charlotte, NC

Doctor Review

19 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

The best you can wish for! - Charlotte, NC

I'm a breast cancer survivor that at age 37 underwent double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction w/ expanders. The dr that did my first 2 surgeries botched me a little. For once I wanted to have round implants instead he put tear drops which I never really liked, on top of that the breasts looked very different. After about two months I was still not satisfied and decided to look around for a better doctor that would understand my concerns and give me the look I wanted to achieve. I was referred to Dr. Harper and immediately scheduled a consult. I am so glad I did. Dr. Harper immediately understood why I was s depressed, he reassured me that it was possible to achieve a way better look and promised me he would have done his best to give me the perfect breast. Dr. Harper changed my implants, gave me the round implants I wanted and did fat grafting from my abdomen area. Day of surgery I was nervous but Dr. Harper put me at easy with his smile and his compassion. I am so so happy about my results. My breast looked great from day one, very minimal bruising, almost nothing actually. My breast looks amazing, way better than what I was expecting, I couldn't be happier. This was such a blessing, I am so grateful, he is awesome. I would recommend him to anyone and I am actually speaking about how great he is to all my girlfriends, they are all considering some kind of plastic surgery. I am thinking about a butt lift next and of course Dr. Harper is going to be my surgeon.