10yr old implants removed by the MOST AMAZING surgeon!

Breast Implant Removal

claireweinheimer

Doctor Review

25 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

10yr old implants removed by the MOST AMAZING surgeon!

Dr. Victor is the most talented & incredible surgeon ever! When I finally put two & two together about Breast Implant Illness, I began researching surgeons to perform my explant surgery. I was referred to Dr. Urzola by two friends who had recently used him for their surgery. The idea of going to Costa Rica excited me and also raised a few concerns. But after having a FaceTime consultation personally within Dr. Urzola, every ounce of worry disappeared. I felt completely at ease with him and absolutely sure of his talent, skills, & passion for his work. I knew he was the surgeon for me. He not only lived up to my expectations, but far beyond surpassed them. His compassion & care for me as an individual was exceptional and the communication I received from his entire staff, including his anesthesiologist, was nothing short of amazing. I can guarantee you would never find a surgeon & staff more equipped & skillful in the states, as this gracious man & his team. My results? Words can't even begin to describe the WOW factor!! Incredible, beautiful, & artistic! My natural breasts look better than I could ever have imagined and much better than many of the women I've seen in our fb groups who have gone to other surgeons. His incisions are flawless & straight and the scarring is healing beautifully. His procedure & protocol for prep and post is genius. I healed unbelievably fast and was up walking around the day after. If you're having any doubts about going to Dr. Urzola, I urge you to set those doubts aside. You won't regret choosing this incredible, saint of a man!