Quick Lift/ Fat Transfers - Columbus, OH

A few years ago I started researching the best...

A few years ago I started researching the best place to go for a facelift in Columbus, Ohio. I had heard about Dr. Colon from coworker's back in 2006. Through my Google searches I kept getting led back to this website. I posted a request asking to hear from anyone who had been to the Skin Center. I am so happy I did! It was so nice to be able to follow his patient's progress. I was very happy to finally have my counselation with him. The entire staff is very caring, and professional. I was given his personal nurse, Sherry's phone number to call 24/7 with any questions, or concerns. They repeatedly tell you every step of the way to call Sherry if you need her. I was worried about a bruise, and they told me to come right in. Dr. Colon, and Sherry attended to my concern without hesitation. The Skin Center is a wonderful place, and very affordable.

Before and after of my jaw

I am 49 years old now. I had created this account a while ago. My surgery was 6-30-2016 I am 5 weeks post op
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Top notch 5 star. Very caring, kind man.