Amazing Life Changing Breast Reduction!!!

I am a 33 year old single mother and elementary...

I am a 33 year old single mother and elementary school teacher. I had breast reduction by Dr. Linetskaya 7 weeks ago. I had tried to get my insurance to approve this procedure for quite some years. I had been struggling with my oversized 38G breasts and health hazards that come with such breast volume: constant back and shoulder pain, shoulder indentation marks and constant rashes from bras' pressure. I also faced many restrictions. For example, exercising was extremely uncomfortable, my clothes had to be bought according to my chest. My level of unhappiness only grew wider as the years progressed. I have lost and gained weight, by my huge asymmetrical breasts were a menacing and strong factor.
However, Dr. Diana Linetskaya changed it all!!! She blessed me with youthful, natural looking perfect size breasts. My scars are fading, they're barely noticeable. Last week was the first time I was able to try on bralettes. I highly recommend Dr. Linetskaya and her staff for their professionalism and dedication to ensure patients' satisfaction. She made this a smooth process and was able to answer all my questions about the procedure and recovery. Thank you numerous times for making this an extremely rewarding experience.
M. Olivo