41 Year Old Mum of 3, Looking to Eliminate Lower Belly Fat and More! - London, GB

For a very long time now I have been thinking...

For a very long time now I have been thinking about doing something about my bulging tummy, inner thighs and underarms. I have a fairly active lifestyle. I go to the gym 5 times a week, eat heathy ( most of the time!) and very conscious of weight management but these areas do not seem to reflect that. No matter how hard I try so I decided to get some help. I have done several online research and spoken to folks who have had treatment for similar problem areas. I finally decided this year, to take a step and go for a consultation . I had 2, first one strongly suggested laser lipo, second was of the opinion that Coolsculpting will achieve my desired results with much less invasion and side effects to reduce downtime. Coolsculpting appealed to me for those reasons but I must confess the 25% fat reduction wasn't appealing! But after seeing some before and after photos, I decided to go for it. My provider was most professional and assuring, candidly telling me the limitations and expectations of the procedure. The treatment itself was ok. I was very comfortable and watched a movie and chatted online with my concerned family throughout. No pain, just pressure from suction which disappears very soon after. The massage was the worst part and that itself was ok. Please be aware of the possible side effects and plan in advance for pain management. Do your research and get some education. Pain became worse from day 5. On day 6, I took a 6 hour flight to my home country and boy! did the pain got worse?!(apparently traveling for longer than 1.5 hrs soon after procedure should be avoided... I read that online after the fact!). I had to go to a clinic to get some pain relief shot and tablets. That was yesterday... Today I feel good with minor swelling . I am looking forward to a great result and will do my thighs and under arms if this works well. I wait patiently.......photos to be posted from week 2

Numbness persists but less pain

1 week in! Today was ok. Not much pain but still some numbness and stomach is still swollen and sore to touch. Shooting pain now few and far between. Went to the gym for the first time after treatment. Fast walk, treadmill on incline and some dumbbell lifts. Felt good! Not loving the mirror right now though . Not happy about my swollen belly but I trust it's just a matter of time and patience......

It's working!!!!

Wow! Folks at my gym are complimenting my new flatter tummy...lol. My clothes are hanging loser around that area and I feel much lighter.. the previous bulk seems to be deflating. 4 weeks tomorrow. Hoping to see even better results by week 12 . Definitely worth it!
Jude Dunican....Phi Clinic

Extremely professional and experienced in the field. Gave clear and concise verbal and material information on the expectations and limitations of the treatment. Procedure went well. I was comfortable. Clinic ambience is excellent and staff extremely courteous and friendly. Fantastic experience overall.Let me not forget to mention this clinic got a prestigious 2015 award for the best Aesthetic clinic in London.