29 Year Old Mom of Two. 5'2", 115 Lbs - Lubbock, TX

After breastfeeding two babies, I didn't have...

After breastfeeding two babies, I didn't have much, if any, breast tissue left. My goal was to have natural-looking breasts that made me feel more confident in my body. Dr. Mooty recommended a lift due to the size of my areolas being larger than average, in addition to the augmentation. He informed me that the implants would make my areolas appear slightly larger due to the stretch, which I didn't want. He left the decision up to me on whether or not I wanted to do the lift. I decided to have both of the procedures done and couldn't me more thrilled with the results. I would undergo this procedure over again in a heart beat! I was able to return to work the Monday after my procedure and still perform most of my mommy duties (with some limitations to lifting, of course).
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mooty was so professional throughout this whole process. He gave me his honest and professional opinion during my consultation, which ended up making me decide to undergo a mastopexy (lift) with a breast augmentation, and I couldn't be happier with the results. His staff is absolutely amazing as well! Everyone was so friendly and made me feel at ease prior to he procedure.