So Excited by my Results! - New York, NY

I have a fairly athletic body and do all the right...

I have a fairly athletic body and do all the right things--eat a healthy, low-calorie diet, exercise five days a week, etc. But ever since high school, I've had saddle bags, and they never responded to diet or exercise. It seemed like I would lose weight everywhere BUT my thighs, which then made them look even bigger in comparison! I didn't want to get liposuction--it seemed a little extreme, and I wasn't willing to have that kind of downtime. When I found out about Coolsculpting, I decided to give it a try.
Everyone at Dr. Rapaport's office is professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and in no way pushy. I was expecting subtle results, hoping for moderate ones, but my actual results? DRAMATIC! I won't lie; I did have some pain the first ten or so days after my treatment, but the results made it very much worth it. The treatment itself is painless. Uncomfortable and cold, yes, but you can watch Netflix and it's over before you know it.
Around six weeks after my first session, I ever-so-casually ordered my older sister to inspect my pantless legs. "How do my saddle bags look?" I asked.
Bored, she scanned me up and down. "You don't have any," she said. You should know that not only is my sister not the type who would ever lie to protect someone's feelings, but she and I have the same body type and used to refer to our saddlebags as our "side butts" (she was also behind me in a yoga class once while we were doing pigeon pose, and she started giggling and told me it looked like I had four butts. Gotta love family.) I had thought my thighs were looking slimmer, but of course, we are always our own harshest critics, and I also wasn't sure if I was just seeing what I wanted to see. Over the course of the next few days though, I had numerous unsolicited comments from friends, family, and even acquaintances about how I looked thinner. When I went in for my followup appointment and saw my "before" pictures, it REALLY hit me how amazing my results were. I thought, hey, if it worked so well the first time, why not aim for perfection?
The second time around, I had no pain whatsoever, and now I can agree with my sister that I don't have saddlebags. I am so shocked and happy that a non-surgical procedure gave me this kind of result. One of my friends saw how well it worked for me and booked a Coolsculpting appointment with Dr. Rapaport right away. I really recommend the treatment for anyone who has stubborn fat that doesn't respond to exercise or diet. Now that I'm so happy with my outer thighs and know Coolsculpting works so well, I'm going to treat my inner thighs.

Pictures

Here is my before and after. Since these pictures, I have also had one treatment on my inner thighs, and actually have a thigh gap now! I'm so excited by my results and would highly recommend Dr. Rapaport for Coolculpting. The treatment is fast and easy--at his office, you can do both legs at the same time, unlike at some other places. I believe it took about an hour.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon