Never Trust a Doctor Who Can't Prove Her/his Work Dr Naomi Lawrence - Marlton NJ

Dr Naomi Lawrence talked me into juvederm to...

Dr Naomi Lawrence talked me into juvederm to simply smooth out my lips and restore natural fullness, I provided many photos of my lips and discussed the natural shape at length insisting I would not want it altered in anyway. What I ended up with was giant clown lips, I asked her to remove, she said not i should wait til the next day, I did, swelling went down, I still looked like a clown, completely using what I told her I recognized as me, she gave me an exaggerated bow, which i specifically said I did not want, since it was not natural to me. She never even provided a mirror. The next day she very reluctantly used hyaloranadaze ((sp) to remove she stabbed me with great force at least 6 times, the nurse even winced. she was rude and I was humiliated. She caused 3 mucoceles in my mouth, which I am waiting to see oral surgeon for. She caused trauma and raw spots to my lips and uneven removal of juvederm for her possible incorrect dosage, I don't know, but I look worse than I ever did. She refuses to refund or even speak to me now. Very sorry to have met her and had juvederm applied with her. She was very unprofessional.
Cherry Hill Dermatologic Surgeon

Very unprofessional, no eye for aesthetics, did not seem to understand what and how the application of the product she used would result. Unprofessional, even rude. She caused a few mucoceles in my mouth that will need an oral surgeon. Her injections were uneven and misplaced. The next day when I did see her (I paraphrase) she asked if i wanted both lips removed, and then said I have exactly five mins so if you better choose your questions carefully, I don't have the time! She caused me great pain in her slamming needles into lips unnecessarily hard, in what seemed to be an expression of her discontent with my need to have this removed. it was hideous. She won't even speak to me about a refund. I would not return to her, even to have correction for her misapplication of the fomula to more evenly remove the juvederm. She misquoted many facts I have learned on this site about fat injection as well. I still have raw marks and needle injection scaring from the needles she used with such force. I guess she showed me I should not have been unhappy. I'd be afraid to meet her again as a patient.