100% Satisfied

13 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

100% Satisfied

What an amazing team Dr.Ganchi has!!! I had the most amazing experience from the moment I went for my initial consultation, up until my surgery. I had my Bilateral breast augmentation back on 4/2/2013 and the results are incredible!!! I get compliments still and once I disclose that they are implants, people feel intrigued to cop a feel! My OBGYN was even impressed! She told me that even my scar was beautiful! I could have not picked a more compassionate and knowledgeable Dr. to make me feel awesome and cared on I wanted too and feel like! I want to give an immense amount of respect and credit to Leyla, who runs his office! What a beautiful person she is!!! She walked me through everything and even sat in my consultation because I had no one there to help me make a decision! She followed up with me constantly and even after my surgery, she answered all my texts regarding my concerns... She switched my pain meds immediately after I told her I got a reaction to the Percocet. I loved her personality so much that I chose Dr.Ganchi to be my surgeon. I went to other doctors for opinions because it is always good to weigh out your options, but I left the office knowing that Dr.Ganchi would do my surgery! His anesthesiologist was amazing!!!! I did not feel a thing..he was an Asian older gentleman (forgive me, it was 3 years ago), but he too was so good! I recommend Dr.Ganchi and his staff 100% and stand behind their work!!