Excellent Results with Ultherapy - New York, NY

I look ten years younger! At age 43, I was looking...

I look ten years younger! At age 43, I was looking for a solution to a life long problem of having a double chin. With age, it was only getting worse and I was so self conscious about it. Dr. Christopher Johnsons work was absolutely flawless. His personality combined with his knowledge is a perfect mix during a difficult period. He made me feel at ease and comfortable the entire time which made the whole experience almost enjoyable. I trust him completely and will be asking for him by name for any other needs should they come my way in the future. The experience could not have been better. I received Ultherapy for my sagging neck and double chin. The skin tightened so well it literally looks like I had a face lift for a 1/4 of the cost! The procedure is non invasive so you don't even need to go under the knife! Everyone notices a difference in my appearance. I have finally found a confidence that I've never had before and it's all because of Dr. Chris. I couldn't be happier with the results.