Five years younger!! - New Orleans, LA

20 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Five years younger!! - New Orleans, LA

I could not have been any more pleased with my experience!! At my age of 60 years young, there were several facial issues that needed to be addressed.. Frown lines,in addition to nasal and jowel lines, were carefully evaluated and treated. Dr Sophia is an extremely competent and caring physician whose meticulous attention to facial detail assured me I was in the right hands! She explained as well as educated me on what changes occur as our face anatomically matures. It was interesting to learn various filler and Botox solutions to counteract those changes and allow my face to be in a more youthful state.. I had Botox injections in my forehead.. I had filler injections on my cheekbones and chin as well as the side of my forehead.. Furthermore, injections were made towards the rear of my jawline to provide a lift for my jowl lines topped off with a little filler at the nasal lines.. What I was thrilled about besides Dr Sophia's professional and focused skills, was how absolutely natural and relaxed my face looks! She knew the exact amount of treatment required to attain the most natural and positive results! I immediately felt five years younger! It was fabulous! I would highly recommend Dr Sophia to help you achieve your goals in matching what you feel like on the inside to what you can look like on the outside! You'll be thrilled you did!!