back to all reviews

2 Dec 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Unfortunately not worth it :(

I have been waiting for a miracle for a looooong time that would make me glad that I had this operation with Timothy. When doctor does not follow patients will and what was agreed to have done, it is not nice. Dr Timothy Marten did not do fat injections on my face but what he did was that he liposuctioned fat out from my lips and other parts. That was not agreed at all. I have some major disfunctions due to his actions. During the consultation he showed me pictures of these wonderfully healed earlobes and more. My ears are nearly pixie ears. He attached those too much to my face. And stitchlines are rather illposotioned next to the natural creases. Makes me wonder that who actually did my facelift. Glad that some other women have good experiences. When something like this goes wrong it drags you down quite a bit. What makes me especially sad is that he liposuctioned me even he himself talks about the importance of fat in the face. Did he made my lips etc. look like 90 year olds lips on purpose. I'm leaning to yes he did... Must have been some experiment? I wish he won't do the same to anyone else. If I knew before how he is I would never ever have chosen him.