SO WORTH IT! - Ladera Ranch, CA

17 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

SO WORTH IT! - Ladera Ranch, CA

I just went shopping for jeans and it was so fun! It has been years since I have been able to say that. As I have gotten older, and after a having a few children, my clothes just weren't fitting like they used to. I tirelessly exercised & dieted, but nothing would change that area the way I wanted it to look & feel. I decided to visit Dr. Doezie for a consult & was immediately sold. He & his amazing staff were so professional, courteous & so trustworthy! I scheduled liposuction for my outer thighs shortly after... and even after a challenging schedule (on my end), his staff was able to secure me something that worked. From the minute I walked into he surgery center, to the follow up phone calls... Dr. Doezie & his team were superb! My results were (and continue to be) amazing!! I feel & look great. There was very little down-time. In fact, I was able to continue with my normal "crazy busy" mom routine THAT day! Exercise a week later. I am still amazed. I couldn't be happier with my decision to have the procedure... it was SO WORTH IT!!! Thank you, Dr. Doezie & your amazing staff!!!