It was so worth it!!

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

It was so worth it!!

After doing a lot of research I decided to book a consultation with Dr Kunaal Jindal at Edelstein Cosmetic. During the consultation I found Dr Jindal very knowledgeable, personable and professional. He answered all my questions thoroughly and explained me the whole procedure with all the information that I needed. I felt very confident after meeting Dr Jindal and right after the consultation I booked my surgery. My surgery was in July and everything went great, today I am three months post op and I just love the results!!! Dr Jindal and his team made me feel completely at ease from start to finish and they were very quick to get back to me for my questions after the surgery. Dr Jindal is an amazing doctor and his staff is very friendly and helpful. I am very pleased with his work and I can truly say that I made the right choice. I had a wonderful experience with Dr Jindal and his staff at Edelstein cosmetic it was genuinely a positive experience for me and I plan to continue with him for other needs. I would recommend Dr Jindal to anyone who wants great results. A big thank you to Dr Jindal and his staff at Edelstein Cosmetic.