His work is perfection!, Durham,

29 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

His work is perfection! - Durham,

As a 42 year old mother of twins who recently lost 40 pounds, I decided that it was time to do something for myself and reclaim my prebaby body.....especially considering that my twins were born seven years ago. I selected Dr. Zenn for my surgery because he had an outstanding reputation in our local community. I I could not be more pleased with Dr. Zenn and my surgery results! Dr. Zenn is the consummate professional and was a delight to work with from my initial consultation through preop, surgery, recovery, and post op visits. Dr. Zenn took the time to listen to my concerns about my post baby body and helped me make informed decisions about my surgical options. I was debating between a breast lift or a breast lift with implants. During our consultation, Dr. Zenn and I decided that the breast lift with implants would give me the look that I desired and would help to give me the confidence needed to show off my 40 pound weight loss. Dr. Zenn and his team allowed me ample time to ask questions and really got to know me as an individual during each appointment. My surgery was very successful and I can hardly believe my before and after photos. My clothes fit so much better and I am proud of my new body. Dr. Zenn has continued to be available for follow-up questions. His work is perfection! My surgery was 9 months ago and most of my scars are barely noticeable. I've been so happy with Dr. Zenn and his services that I plan to use him in the early Spring for a tummy tuck! Without any hesitation or reservation, I highly recommend Dr. Zenn. He's the best and he really has helped to restore my confidence in my body.