Now I Can Wear Cute Lacey Bralettes! - Corona del Mar, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Niccole because I wanted fullness, not increased cup size. I wanted to look like I was wearing a pushup bra without wearing one but to look natural. So, I didn't tell the doctor what size I wanted. I let him interpret what I wanted and he got it, spot on! I'm so happy with how it turned out, especially after they dropped a bit. I can now wear those cute lacey bralettes and sports bras that aren't padded. The experience with Dr. Niccole was also really great. I was kind of scared because a friend had so much pain after surgery she had to stay home for two weeks, but I had the opposite experience. I woke up feeling fine. I went home, took a nap and medication, woke up and went for a walk like they suggested. I did not have to take any pain meds after the second day. The nurse was super duper. When I texted with a question, she'd answer or call back. They told me to get silicon strips for scarring and I did, so my scars are faint. You can only see them when I lie down and hold up my arms. I'm really happy with Dr. Niccole and would totally go to him again.