Don't Waste Your Money Anywhere Else! - Houston, TX

1 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Don't Waste Your Money Anywhere Else! - Houston, TX

I can honestly say that not only did my health and aesthetic appearance take a beating by originally choosing to save money by going to another doctor for multiple procedures. After a secondary revision and things still were not repaired, I knew from word a mouth that the ONLY plastic surgeon, regardless of the price because I didn't care, was Dr. McHugh that I had any confidence in taking care of me. After two consultations, we moved forward with the multi revisions and corrections and am ecstatic to say that being one week post post, I am in no pain and the results literally make me cry from being so happy. This man has a talent with his hands, eyes and clear imagination of what expertise is all about and can not thank him and his amazingly caring staff. I am a patient for life now and if you are shopping physicians because of price...don't. You will get what you pay for but if you have a vision of how you want your body, either pay his price or wait till you can afford it because no amount of money is worth less than perfect results. Thank you Dr. McHugh and staff from the bottom of our hearts for giving me back my inner self confidence and happiness what another doctor took away. He is simply remarkable.