Everything I ever wanted - London, GB

13 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Everything I ever wanted - London, GB

Today I had my spilt removed from my revision rhinoplasty surgery I had last week performed by Mr Hussan (Tuesday 04-Oct-16). I am over the moon with the result already! I had met with two other surgeons before meeting Mr Hussan, neither were confident to operate due to my many concerns from my pervious surgeries regarding concerns with the tip and bridge of my nose. My first consultation with Mr Hussan was on another level to anyone I had spoken with previously. He made me feel at ease straight away and understood each of my concerns not only by agreeing with me but also providing the surgical solutions to each concern. He provided such a full comprehensive consultation along with two follow up consultations to further talk about my concerns and answered all my questions honestly also explaining the risks involved. I will not It hesitate to recommend Mr Hussan to anyone looking to undergo rhinoplasty surgery due to the professionalism he has shown me throughout and the magic he has managed to work on my nose! I cannot thank him enough! He has brought back my confidence which was at rock bottom after two failed previous surgeries by other surgeons! Mr Hussan is a truley great surgeon!