Best Tummy Tuck results with low bikini cut!

Tummy Tuck

Loveme2532

Doctor Review

6 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best Tummy Tuck results with low bikini cut!

Dr. Bruno did an amazing job on my tummy tuck. I am 32 years old with a 10 month old baby and 3 year old son. I have had 2 C-sections, a mymomectomy and bad lipo when I was 23. So I had alot of scare tissue with a lumpy stomach and ungly scare. Once I met with Dr. Bruno I was sure he was the doctor for me but wanted to figure out time off and funds for the TT. I was quoted for a tummy tuck and lipo of flanks. They quoted me a finance price and a lower price if I paid myself. So after figuring things out I called back 10 days later and put my $500 deposit to book my surgery. I was really scared once it got closer to the date but everything went smooth. My surgery was at 7am on Sep 27th and I was home resting by 1pm. Doctor even called me that evening twice to make sure I was doing fine (missed the 1st call). After 2 days on pain meds I felt much better and recovery has been pretty easy for me. I am 9 days out and feeling great. My stomach looks amazing and I can't wait to see the final results!