He told me that I should expect perfection, and he delivered! - Newport Beach, CA

Breast Reconstruction

dfoley270

Doctor Review

5 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr Savalia is a true artist who takes pride in his work. He told me that I should expect perfection, and he delivered!! My results are spectacular! I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer (DCIS). My breast surgeon collaborates with Dr Savalia to provide complete care – a lumpectomy and breast reconstruction in a single operation. Dr Savalia took great care to manage the pre and post care experience. He is thoughtful and kind, and provided great detail on the upcoming surgery and answered all of my questions. Being diagnosed with breast cancer is overwhelming and he took the “scary” out of it. I knew I was in good hands. I had no pain and recovered quickly. I look better now than when I was a teenager! His office team – Kibri, Annel, and Amber - are warm and welcoming. After my procedure, Annel called every day to check on me and answer any questions that I had. I am so grateful to have found Dr Savalia. I highly recommend him!!