The best surgeon in Central Texas

Doctor Review

17 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

The best surgeon in Central Texas

There are not enough kind words I can say about Dr. Mahlon Kerr and his team. Coming out of a severely mental, emotional, and verbally abusive relationship, I realized that I often give too much to others and not enough to myself. I had always had small breasts, and when I hit my lowest point, I decided to work towards a goal: To make myself feel as beautiful on the outside as I did on the inside, no matter how bad someone tried to make me feel. From the get go, Dr. Kerr made me feel comfortable and beautiful in my own body. He answered every question, put me at ease with all of my worries, even replied to every worried boob question emails, no matter what time of the day. Communication is something that is so very important to me, and he and his staff were 15615646% efficient in that area. Dr. Kerr explained to me everything that would go on during the procedure, and the nurse gave me a list of what needed to be done and not done after the surgery. The procedure was everything I imagined: simple, quick and comfortable. And despite any worry you have about pain, It's really not that bad. I did have few and minor complications after the surgery. Dr. Kerr and his team (Nurse Felishia specifically) really calmed my nerves, answered every question in detail, and made sure that any necessary prescription to heal the issue was quickly accessible at my closest pharmacy. Dr Kerr kept a very close eye on me, for several months time I was seeing him twice a week. Throughout all my worry, I knew that I was safe with him as my surgeon. For someone who experiences high anxiety, it is very important to me that stress is not an issue; it never was in the care of Dr Kerr and his team. Dr Kerr is so passionate, caring, knowledgeable, understanding, everything you can ask for in a Plastic Surgeon. I highly recommend him to anyone who desires to feel beautiful again.