Best surgeon ever. Amazing results! - Wichita, KS

15 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best surgeon ever. Amazing results! - Wichita, KS

Let me just say that what sold me on having him be my surgeon was how excited he got talking about how awesome I was going to feel and look when it was over and that I was the perfect candidate for it. I felt 100% at ease because he talked about his job with the same passion I have for my job. I had met with a surgeon 2 years prior and did not feel at ease nor confident with the surgery so I never did it. I'm only almost 3 weeks post op and the improvement already even with the swelling has me confident again. The incision line is very thin and only visible at my hips. I didn't have drains which I hear is a great thing. I only had to take pain meds 3 times in 24 hours and then it wasnt that bad. I was standing completely straight by 10 days post op and I have almost all feeling back already. I was able to return to work after 10 days. I'm so anxious to see the before/after at my 6 months post op. :) I mean, I feel better now about myself than since I had my second child in 2011. I had my third is 2013 so even though I was in shape, my poor tummy just looked like a deflating balloon. Thank you so much Dr Schoonover and staff!