Always a Successful Result

12 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Always a Successful Result

I have known Dr D'Amico for 25 years and have have had several proceedures w him. When I was in my late 20s, I lost a great majority of breast tissue due to breast-feeding and Dr. D'Amico did breast augmentation surgery that was so natural looking my OB was impressed every time I went to see her. It was so natural looking no one ever knew unless I told them. Many years and two breast-fed babies later - yes, I successfully breast-fed with the augmentation - I went in for a replacement and breast lift that is another perfect result that I couldn't be happier with. Natural looking, and healing better than i could have expected. Dr. D'Amico has a true aesthetic eye and his results are extremely natural and perfectly matched to your body type. He is honest about anticipated results regarding procedures. When Dr. D'Amico performed my lift six months ago he simultaneously performed a mini tummy tuck to remove loose skin above and below the belly button. This procedure was performed without lipo or muscle repair. He did a bellybutton float which lowered my bellybutton minimally. The swelling and healing process was very easy and pain with both procedures was very controllable and coming out of the anesthesia was a breeze with zero nausea. The staff is beyond amazing-I can't say enough about how forthcoming they all are w information and honesty. I couldn't have been in better hands from the receptionist to the office manager, Marie, who is an angel from heaven, his nurse and anesthesiologist. Although I have a pretty good result from the tummy tuck - the scar is minimal and healing beautifully - I desire a little bit better result. I would like to tighten up some residual loose skin. Dr. D'Amico and his staff consulted w me many times, were always accessible and receptive to my concerns and he is going to do a revision at no charge beyond a facility fee plus the fee for anesthesia which is separate from his fee. He does amazing work but he wants patients to be happy and I anticipate being happy after the revision. I will update then.