Wish I had done it sooner!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon

Micheal Carron is excellent physician ! I had breathing issues since childhood and was not able to breath through my nose due to deviation. He was very informative and detailed about the options available to me. I felt comfortable discussing my issues and he was able to give me detailed explanation pre and post procedure. I had my surgery in July and I can not thank him enough for the results. This was the first time I had an surgery experience, so I was very nervous and anxious. He has wonderful bed side manners and was there before and after I went into the OR to make sure I was doing okay. I had nasal turbine reduction and huge dorsal hump removed. I would MOST Definitely recommend him to my family and friends. I actually already have because I get so many compliments now and every asks me who my Dr was! I am in the process of doing follow ups and my nose just gets better and better as the months go by. Very Happy!