All reviews

They are simply the BEST!

Breast Augmentation

Doctor Review

14 Nov 2016

Updated, 1 day ago

They are simply the BEST!

Long before my first consultation with Dr. G and his incredible staff (especially Eva and Molly), I knew my entire experience would be a delight. One of my closest friends had been a BA patient of his, years ago, with absolutely stunning results. When I was ready to begin my very first plastic surgery experience, I was certain I would be in the best hands possible with Dr. G and his extraordinary staff. Let me be forward about my experience: from day one they were patient with me through it all, they were available to me whenever I had questions and quickly responded to emails, calls or texts, even outside of business hours, they never rushed the process or my decisions, they listened to me (what I wanted, what I didn't want, and what I feared or had concerns about), they were respectful, considerate and honest. Most importantly they helped, what could be a very stressful decision for some, be a very exciting and easy process! They are simply the best. And I will continue to refer my friends and family to their practice, as well as return for future work myself!