Best results ever!

20 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best results ever!

Dr Pancholi and his whole team have been the best!!! They have all taken care of me from beginning to the end of my procedure, recovery & follow ups!! He is a true master of reconstruction breast surgeries and if he can be the best at that he can do everything great! I've had 3 breast surgeries (2 different doctors) due to my natural breast had major asymmetry problems (A one side & other side a D :( ) by having to do a major lift and breast implants were put in but no success on achieving at least normal asymmetry. I always go into a surgery expecting at least 70% to be normal asymmetry breast due to knowing how many surgeries I've had and from my experience from my last surgeries so I don't get my hopes up but Dr Pancholi over delivered my expectations like a 1000% . He listens to all your concerns and delivers! I have so much confidence now and for once feel normal lol that meant so much to me for everything i been through knowing this was finally my last surgery. I can't thank him and his staff enough, recommend him to all my friends and family and I will definitely will be back soon to finally take care of my other area of a tummy tuck since having 2 babies :).