Ever reliable

8 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Ever reliable

Great! I made a call to get an appointment as a former patient. I broke my retainer. No problem they said. What date/time would you like to come in? I gave them my date and they were able to give me the perfect time to fit my schedule. At the front desk when I arrived a wonderful familiar face and voice, Indira. She was the first dental assistant I worked with on my initial visit. She always made me feel comfortable about the work to be done on my teeth. Within 5 minutes I was seated in a chair for Dr. Vaysman. Dr. Vaysman immediately remembers you and asks how things are going. She reviews the problem, explains what can be done and even before she begins the work on your teeth, she gives you an approximation of the costs, which gives you the option to happily accept or decline, or asks is there a third option. Dr. Vaysman and her team are great. My brace was replaced, a few pointers on how to clean the area more gentle and off I went in less than an hours time. I would recommend the Upper Eastside Ortho/Dr. Vaysman team to others without hesitation.