The best and most professional doctor

27 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

The best and most professional doctor

I was referred to Dr. Albert by my primary care doctor. When I came to his office, I was feeling defeated and desperate. Since childhood I never felt I fit in with the other children. September, 2016 changed my life! Dr. Albert performed Gynecomastia and an Abdominoplasty on me. After meeting Dr. Albert and sharing my story with him, I knew immediately that I had found the right doctor. He made me and my mother not only feel comfortable, but special. As a gastric bypass patient, I was left with excess abdominal skin. Because of Dr. Albert’s bedside manner and credentials, I decided to do a tummy tuck at the same time. I couldn’t be happier. Dr. Albert and his staff have been wonderful to not only me, but to my family as well. They spent a lot of time with us prior to my surgery, explaining in detail all that was involved. Then after surgery they were available to help me on my road to recovery! I can’t thank Dr. Albert enough for changing not only my outside look, but for helping me to feel good on the inside as well!