Very pleased!! - Albuquerque, NM

Doctor Review

11 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Very pleased!! - Albuquerque, NM

I had great results thanks to Dr. Chen. He is professional and gives you an honest opinion on how to achieve the best results. The procedure went well and my recovery wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I feel my recovery was because of Dr. Chen's expertise and knowledge. He answered all my questions and his staff was also professional and courteous. The facility where the procedure was performed was clean and the surgery staff were also great. The staff kept me comfortable and made sure I wasn't in any pain. They also made sure to educate us on emptying the drains and keeping the area clean. When I saw Dr. Chen for my follow up, about 7 days later the drains were removed and I was feeling really good. Dr. Chen reminded me to take it easy and not overdue it as my body was still healing. I saw Dr. Chen a total of 3 times after the surgery and each visit Dr. Chen took his time answering questions and examining the incision. The incision is healing well and appears minimal to those I've seen. I am very pleased with my results and my only regret is not doing this sooner. I highly recommend Dr. Chen.