Very Pleased with my Rhinoplasty Procedure - Phoenix, AZ

Doctor Review

13 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Very Pleased with my Rhinoplasty Procedure - Phoenix, AZ

I had a rhinoplasty procedure 4 weeks ago, and he did a fantastic job. I already love it, and it's still very swollen (which is expected), so I'm very excited to see the end product. The waiting time between appointments is very short; when I had my consultation, I sat down for maybe one minute and they already took me back to the room, while I had to wait at least 30 minutes to meet with some other plastic surgeons I had consultations with. They were able to get me into the operating room only two weeks after the I had my consultation, which was fantastic since most of the other doctors I went to weren't able to get me in for another 6 months. The pricing Dr. Meger charged was half the cost of the other doctors I met who would have given me the same results (one of the doctors did 3D imaging, and the results I received were identical to the one they showed me on the screen). He listened to me and worked towards my image of the nose I wanted while still suiting my face. The staff is amazing, they treat you like family and make you feel comfortable. The office is always very quiet and calm, the other plastic surgeon's office I went to were always very hectic and the doctors always seemed rushed. My friends and family love my results, and are please that the results are very natural. Recovery was a breeze; I was only black-eyed for ten days, and the last few days were very easy to cover with makeup. I only had to be bed-ridden for about 4-5 days, and then I was already back to my normal self. The incisions are extremely small: two dots on the bridge of your nose, so it's not noticeable at all. Overall, I had nothing but good experiences at Dr. Meger's office, I'm very happy and confident I made the right choice!