Only plastic surgeon I would ever trust-amazing results!

Tummy Tuck

mbdion

Doctor Review

2 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Only plastic surgeon I would ever trust-amazing results!

When I decided to consider having a Tummy Tuck, I was nervous and unsure if it was a good idea for me. My personal doctor recommended Dr. Yospur and once my husband and I met with him, I knew he was the only surgeon I would be comfortable using. All of my concerns about the procedure and whether it was right for me disappeared with our first consultation. He was patient with our questions, took his time making sure we were comfortable with all aspects of the procedure and I could tell immediately that he was being 100% honest in setting my expectations for the procedure as well as the recovery. Carrie was phenomenal as well both setting us up with all of the preparations we needed to complete as well as assisting in all of the follow up appointments and information needed throughout my recovery. I am so pleased that I made the decision to have the procedure. The nurses before and afterwards that Dr. Yospur used were patient and caring, and I felt that I was in the best of hands the entire time. I could not be more pleased with my results and am so grateful for Dr. Yospur and his entire team! He has truly changed not just my body, but my self-confident and my life for the better! Dr. Yospur was so assuring throughout the entire process, and I was always comfortable asking any questions. He was available whenever I had questions or concerns before and after the surgery and I cannot imagine trusting my health to any other plastic surgeon. I would recommend anyone I knew to Dr. Yospur and he is the only surgeon I would consider using for any future procedures! My only regret is that I did not go through with the procedure years ago!