Best plastic surgeon you can pick - Beverly Hills, CA

13 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best plastic surgeon you can pick - Beverly Hills, CA

First, I'd like to say THANK YOU to Dr. Cohen for an incredible experience. I had a horrible experience with a surgeon prior to meeting Dr. Cohen and I truly believe I picked the best plastic surgeon ever for me. I was very specific with the type of breast augmentation I wanted- I wanted to look NATURAL, like I could have been had them forever. We agreed on a size prior to surgery, but when he went in, he realized I would have woken up and not been happy. He ended up going 30 cc's smaller than previously discussed and I am SO GLAD he did. They look super natural, just like I wanted. I cannot tell you how incredibly grateful I am to Dr. Cohen and his team for truly listening and hearing what I wanted; I was terrified of being too big. Dr. Cohen is the real deal....kind, gentle, and spends as much time as needed with you in order to understand exactly what you want. You CANNOT go wrong with this doctor. Not only is doctor Cohen awesome, but the whole experience was amazing with Beverly Hills Physicians. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Dr. Cohen!!!!!