1st Nose change with Dr. Slupchynskyj - New York, NY

20 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

1st Nose change with Dr. Slupchynskyj - New York, NY

Dr. S was referred to me by a close relative whom was very happy with her results . I decided to seek his expertise on a specific nonsurgical rhinoplasty procedure. His staff are super sweet and kind. They made me feel comfortable. I didn't feel any negative judgments from them regarding the treatments I was seeking. Dr. S Was very patient and gentle . He answered all of my concerns, and explained the type of filler that he would recommend and the reasons behind his recommendations. He was very knowledgeable and confident without being pushy. I got the sense that he really practice patient-centered healthcare. He gave his honest professional suggestions and was very genuine with his opinions after the treatments. Dr. S is also very flexible with post-op care and follow-up appointments as he understands every patient's body reacts differently. I would definitely recommend Dr. S and his practices to anyone who has minor or major aesthetic issues and wishes to build a comfortable rapport an honest friendly astute expert and his awesome staff.