My new body is amazing!! Thank you, Dr. Poulos! - Northborough, MA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Northborough Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Poulos and her team are the best!! They help you to feel relaxed and treat you as if you are the only patient - you are their top priority. At the age of 52, and having dealt with a sense of self less than satisfying since the age of 13, I went to see Dr. Poulos. As I recall, my first visit was one of unrealistic expectations - I walked into her office with photos from my husband's sports illustrated swimsuit edition! Dr. Poulos was straight forward in letting me know how unrealistic I was being and the reason(s) why. She went on to tell me what I could / should expect realistically, gave me her opinion and told me what she could do to help me reach my goals. After about 6 months, I returned to Dr. Poulos' office for a second visit - this time, I scheduled breast augmentation and full tummy tuck surgery. I was ready for an experience of a lifetime. After having the surgery, I returned 9 months later to have liposuction on my thighs. The results are amazing and I feel absolutely beautiful!! Dr. Poulos has given me - at age 53 - the dream I longed for ... to be able to look at myself in the mirror and be happy with what I saw. Dr. Poulos is compassionate, understanding, and supportive. She understood that regardless of what my husband or anyone else thought about my decision, my decision was personal - an inner need that I longed for. One of the things I appreciated most about Dr. Poulos is that she is realistic and honest in that she will tell you exactly what you can expect from the procedure. This, I believe, is key to her patients being happy / satisfied with the procedure outcome. For all you woman who wonder what it would be like to have a body you've longed for, I highly recommend you call Dr. Poulos ... she is the best!!