My new body is amazing!! Thank you, Dr. Poulos! - Northborough, MA

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

My new body is amazing!! Thank you, Dr. Poulos! - Northborough, MA

Dr. Poulos and her team are the best!! They help you to feel relaxed and treat you as if you are the only patient - you are their top priority. At the age of 52, and having dealt with a sense of self less than satisfying since the age of 13, I went to see Dr. Poulos. As I recall, my first visit was one of unrealistic expectations - I walked into her office with photos from my husband's sports illustrated swimsuit edition! Dr. Poulos was straight forward in letting me know how unrealistic I was being and the reason(s) why. She went on to tell me what I could / should expect realistically, gave me her opinion and told me what she could do to help me reach my goals. After about 6 months, I returned to Dr. Poulos' office for a second visit - this time, I scheduled breast augmentation and full tummy tuck surgery. I was ready for an experience of a lifetime. After having the surgery, I returned 9 months later to have liposuction on my thighs. The results are amazing and I feel absolutely beautiful!! Dr. Poulos has given me - at age 53 - the dream I longed for ... to be able to look at myself in the mirror and be happy with what I saw. Dr. Poulos is compassionate, understanding, and supportive. She understood that regardless of what my husband or anyone else thought about my decision, my decision was personal - an inner need that I longed for. One of the things I appreciated most about Dr. Poulos is that she is realistic and honest in that she will tell you exactly what you can expect from the procedure. This, I believe, is key to her patients being happy / satisfied with the procedure outcome. For all you woman who wonder what it would be like to have a body you've longed for, I highly recommend you call Dr. Poulos ... she is the best!!