I'm a McAdoll now..., Louisiana, MO

Doctor Review

18 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

I'm a McAdoll now... - Louisiana, MO

I am officially an McAdoll.... i had a few bad experience with the one of the offices my coordinator was Mercy she gave me for different balances my balance should've been 475 with 5 massages it went fron 600 to 775 to 885 so when i made it to MI she stated she would give me 3 massages balance 475 from the time i left the office to go to the aventura office for my consult which was 30 min.. my balance went from 475 3 massages to 775 1 massage. Keep in mind i locked in a special for 5 free massages 475 balance this paperwork was in my golder i saw and Sofia did also and i had the original email they are a rip off....The day of my surgery i asked the nurse to mk sure i signed my release so that i could receive my before and after pictures she showed me the form and told me i signed it...well i mk it home call for my pictures only to be told that i did not sign the release whats really going on...i really want my pictures so that i can see what i will look like after all the swelling.. Dr McAdoo was very professional and funny i was like meeting a celebrity.. he told me my pictures would be on his instagram page but i haven't seen them yet...All in All i love McAdoo and I'm a doll now. Just want to see my results...One last thing the sutures that you use do they dissolve???