Best Laser Hair Removal Experience in New York!

Laser Hair Removal

Doctor Review

30 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Best Laser Hair Removal Experience in New York!

I sought out laser hair both from a perspective of curiosity and practicality—I had heard countless friend’s positive feedback and on top of that, I had stubborn in-grown hairs that were never alleviated by waxing or sugaring. My hesitation to begin the treatment came from the intimidation of finding the right doctor. In attempts to locate the best of the best, I consulted to find the right expert—and landed on Dr. Heidi Waldorf at Mount Sinai Dermatology. Immediately upon meeting Dr. Waldorf, I knew I was in great hands. She began our session by walking me through every step of the process—from the treatment itself to what to expect pain-wise to predicting how many treatments I would need. At this point, I have done 4 sessions with Dr. Waldorf and could not be happier with the results. My in-grown hairs have pretty much disappeared and I have seen a 75% rate of hair reduction. An added bonus? Dr. Waldorf’s staff is so warm and friendly that I look forward to my routine appointments to catch up with them all. I plan to continue with her treatments, and will be recommending her to any and all people I encounter that are looking for the best laser hair treatment in the city!