Just cause she is in John Creek does not make her the best

5 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Just cause she is in John Creek does not make her the best

I received service in 2014 and I ended up feeling like shit afterwards. I trusted Dr. Yugueros, Wanda, and Emory hospital to be disappointed severely. She gives great consultations over 1 hour just to explan the difference in what you want and what she is capable of doing. Wanda is a great pet for Dr. Yugueros. Everytime I went in after my surgery Wanda would act so excited and tell me how GREAT I looked. No matter what I knew I felt /looked like. after 1 week my jp drain came out. I started draining through my belly button area. Lost my belly button, they kept putting me on antibiotics. I have a sloppy incision line which makes my vagina look funny and notnin a humerus way. When I brought my CT scan from Kaiser which states I had alot of scarred tissue. Dr. Yugueros talked about them not being a creditable company. Then she blamed what happened to me becauseI gained weight. But I did everything she told me to do. All I wanted was for her to admit somethjng something went wrong but she wont. THey have tried tonget me to.come back in but I can't because they can lie with a straight face!