An increadible experience - New York, NY

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

An increadible experience - New York, NY

I was referred to Dr. Rowe by a friend who has done a breast procedure with the doctor and was ecstatic about her results. I always wanted to do breast implants, however always feared the process of finding the right doctor. So, I finally decided to pursue it. The minute I came into the office I was greeted by an extremely friendly staff and management. Everyone made me feel very comfortable and at ease. During my TWO hour consultation, I knew that he was the one! Not only was Dr. Rowe very knowledgeable, thorough, incredibly informative but also very honest. He recommended the procedure that catered just for me! He spent as much time as I needed and answered all of my redundant questions. After another visit I was sold. In fact I was so excited I couldn't wait to do it. The surgery and recovery process was much easier than I expected. In fact it was just what Dr. Rowe said it would be. Surgery was amazingly quick, I was at the center at 6am and out at 10:30am. Dr. Rowe and his staff were there every step of the way and made me feel more relaxed and comfortable, as I was extremely nervous. I was back to work in four days. A week later, I am completely pain free and my breasts look amazing!!!! I feel amazing! IIt is exactly what I wanted and more. Dr. Rowe is truly an incredible doctor! He is a brilliant professional, an artist and a true gentleman. Words can not describe how incredibly happy I am!!