Could Not Imagine A Better Experience, Florida, NY

1 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Could Not Imagine A Better Experience - Florida, NY

I never write reviews. Honest. I am at a loss of where to begin. I first sought out "Destin Plastic Surg", thinking that with all of that expensive advertising they would be the best. 3 months after my initial attempt to contact(calls and multiple emails) them, I still have heard nothing. I am so glad I started to look elsewhere. When I emailed Dr. Shaddix's team about a possible consultation, within an hour Shelley had emailed me with the most caring and flexible response. After setting the appt, I received a same day PERSONAL email from Dr. Shaddix. You could tell he took the time to write that, just for me and my needs. I had my initial consult, and to say I was freaked out by getting naked and being looked at that closely is an understatement. He just kept talking and never let the awkwardness set in. This man truly wins best bedside manner. He was honest with me and made sure my expectations were within reason. I left my first consultation with plenty of confidence.I still had a million and one "what if" type of questions, and I emailed him EVERY SINGLE ONE! He responded personally and very quickly. I even requested another consultation because he played my "what if" game so well! LOL! That was a week before my surgery. The night before surgery, he called me. After hours and from his cell phone. The morning of surgery, I was a little on edge, and kind of snippy with his surgical team... They all took me with a grain of salt and treated me with so much understanding.. Surgery went extremely well, and I was sent home comfortably a few hours after recovery. I live an hour and a half away, yet I received another PERSONAL call from Dr. Shaddix just checking on me before I even made it home! I am 2 months out post-op and have seen him 3 times, mainly for my piece of mind. Even now after it's all over, he still doesn't rush me out of the room... And continues to play my "what if game". He's an extraordinary man and a remarkable surgeon. I would refer anyone to him. My expectations have been met, and far exceeded. Everyone deserves the kind of care he and his team provide.