Best of the Best, (i went to 6 different surgeons for consults)

Breast Implant Revision

groncarrie

Doctor Review

22 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best of the Best, (i went to 6 different surgeons for consults)

This is the second time I have used Dr. Garcia in the past 20 years. His services are top-notch and I would highly recommend him!! His manner is so calm and comforting. He didn't encourage me to get a breast lift (like a couple of other surgeons I had consults with) saying there's a lot of scarring and more downtime. He just didn't try to push the price up by suggesting other services he felt were not needed, even when I inquired about them first. He's there for your individual needs and not out for the buck. VERY impressed with that. His prices were reasonable and fair. I had augmentation (because of a deflation of saline implant) and I chose silicone and replaced both sides. Silicone feels so much better (not like a water balloon), more solid and firm looking and feeling. Never, ever would I consider saline again! The nurses were always there for you with questions or concerns. Kathy was super informative with great advice on so many levels. Kerri was excellent, too. Professional and caring is what I received from their office. Office is beautiful and easy to get to. Will be getting injectables in future and wouldn't consider going anywhere else.