This was a HORRIBLE choice

27 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

This was a HORRIBLE choice

The staff was professional and the office is asteticaly pleasing. The initial woman that I completed my paperwork is a great sales person. She told me that if something didn't come out right that Dr. Cheng would fix it and that I shouldn't worry because at the 3 month mark he fixes everything that may need to be repaired. Well my BBL looks RETARDED! It's been six months since my liposuction and bbl and my back is still fat, my butt looks stupid and I can't get Dr. Cheng to return a phone call. I told him in the beginning that I did not like the placement of the fat and he told me to give it time and let's see what the body does. At my 3 month check he told me to try to push the fat down into my actual butt. He said "maybe you can massage down, it wouldn't hurt to try it". Now that it's six months post surgery, I have a huge hunk of fat at the top of my butt, bottom of my back and this funny shaped ass protrudes on the right and left side and is flat as a board in the middle. It looks crazy! I did not pay all of this money and go through all of this pain to look like a 60 year old tire butt woman.