More than HIGHLY Recommended - West Palm Beach, FL

22 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

More than HIGHLY Recommended - West Palm Beach, FL

I cannot express my level of gratitude & overall satisfaction with Dr. Dev! After 17 years of looking at scars & stretch marks from having babies, Dr.Dev perfected my tummy tuck & liposuction surgery. From the moment that I met Dr. Dev in his Jupiter office, there was an immediate connection. He was very knowledgable, but more importantly he was extremely sensitive to what I considered my biggest flaws. Not once did I feel uncomfortable & I just knew that I was in good hands. I was able to schedule my surgery within 2 weeks of my consultation appointment. Even the day of surgery, Dr. Dev and his entire staff were so calming, knowledgable & very attentive to my needs. Dr. Dev greeted my family in recovery & explained everything that he had done during my surgery. Both my husband & I feel that Dr. Dev has gone above & beyond with the skill of the surgery itself, after care & my follow up visits. He is by far the easiest physician to talk to, extremely patient, explains things very well & has a great sense of humor, which is comforting when going through such a process. I am so very satisfied with my entire experience & thanks to Dr. Dev, I am a much better looking version of even my old cheerleading self!