Don't hesitate, Dr Driscoll is the right choice - Newton, MA

1 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Don't hesitate, Dr Driscoll is the right choice - Newton, MA

My experience with Plastic Surgical Assoc and Dr Driscoll couldn’t have gone better. Dr Driscoll is an excellent listener. He listens to a patient’s needs and devises a plan around those needs and desires. Giselle and the whole staff are easy and accommodating to work with. You can see a true caring nature in all their personalities which I think makes the difference. Dr Driscoll is experienced and skilled which you can see in his surgery results and how he handles his patients. I’m 51 and underwent a breast augmentation replacing implants I have had for 26 yrs, a mastoplexy to give me a lift, upper eyelid blepharoplasty, and Kybella to remove fat deposits under my chin. I was able to have it all done at once. I was pleased with my first breast augmentation 26 yrs ago but Dr Driscoll has given me an even better shape at age 51, I feel great! My eyes look fantastic now. I no longer look in the mirror and see droopy hooded eyelids. My eyes look young and refreshed and, best of all, nobody knows I had surgery and there are no scars. I was skeptical about the Kybella but that, too, has worked wonderfully. It’s been five weeks and I can still feel it tightening. There is definitely a visible improvement. Overall, I can’t say enough about my experience. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dr Driscoll and his staff highly and I won’t hesitate to go back for any further treatments down the line.