Very Happy, Madison, WI

25 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Very Happy - Madison, WI

I had 3 consultations and Dr. Bernsten was the 2nd. I really liked him when I met him but I chose to go with the third one because the price was lower. I got a call 3 days before my surgery that they had to cancel the procedure. I was sick to my stomach. Panic set in because I had been waiting for months for it, and to accommodate taking time off from two jobs for two weeks is not easy. I called and talked to Dr. Bersten's nurse Anne and explained what was going on. She was able to get me in 4 days after my original date. I was estatic. I didnt meet me him agai until the morning of my surgery. I told him the size i was hoping for showed him pictures of ones i liked ect. He is very upfront about realistic results. He gave me exactly what i wanted. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and I was obviously suppose to have him as my surgeon. My husband and I both liked him a lot and enjoyed talking to him. He listens and was very easy to dicuss recovery ect with him. We loved that we could joke around with him to. He was my saving grace and I am forever grateful for him. I had no problems with my surgery, or the recovery from it. Its amazing how much of a "natural" look that I got. Extremely Happy!! I will for sure recommend him!!