So happy with my results

14 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

So happy with my results

I am beyond thrilled with my overall experience with Dr. Brown. From my initial phone call to schedule the consult, to my recent follow up, their office has been nothing less than warm and inviting. I went into my appointment apprehensive, because I had old implants, and two children, so I was unsure that my results could be what I ultimately wanted. Dr. Brown walked me through what he thought was the best option for me, while also listening to my needs. I found him very easy to speak to, and we were able to come up with a game plan that suited me well. I am one week post op today and I can't say enough great things about my results. My breasts look and feel amazing. It is a night and day difference from my previous implant. (I switched from saline to silicon) I am so happy with my decision to go with Dr. Browns office. He is kind and extremely knowledgeable, and his staff is simply amazing. If you are looking for someone who will treat you with respect, while achieving the best possible results, this is the office for you.