Very happy with my results!, Sacramento, CA

16 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Very happy with my results! - Sacramento, CA

This was my very first experience with cosmetic surgery. After having my kids I definitely was no longer happy with my body but I put it off for years just because my family was my top priority. When I finally had the means to afford the surgery I did my research on surgery centers close to me that had great reviews. I came across New Body MD and everyone was very hospitable and knowledgeable. I had my surgery scheduled at their Stockton location. Though there was some hiccups with my labs and my surgery had to be rescheduled (at no fault of Dr. Tavassoli), Dr. Tavassoli stayed at the center for hours in hopes of getting every thing straightened out. When I finally had my surgery, at the Sacramento location, I had no complaints. I was very comfortable with Dr. Tavassoli from start to finish. It was also very nice that he was available via text after my surgery so that if I had any concerns I could easily contact him. It's been 15 weeks since my surgery and though I'm still swollen in some places I'm very happy with my results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tavassoli and New Body MD to anyone interested in liposuction.