Very happy patient from start to finish!!!

Rhinoplasty

emtemple

Doctor Review

22 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Very happy patient from start to finish!!!

I went to Dr. Collins not knowing what to expect, but told him what I wanted and he listened and delivered! The consult was very comfortable and I felt like he really understood what I was trying to accomplish. The day of the procedure he came in and re assessed what we had discussed, explained to me again what he was going to do and when I woke up the nurses were there comforting me and telling me how great everything went. The following day he called in to check on me and went over my post care instructions again. My recovery went much smoother than I expected, very minimal pain and discomfort, I looked a lot worse than I felt because of the bruising and swelling (which he had prepared me for). I was back to work 8 days later and most of my clients couldn't even tell I'd had anything done other than seeing my bandage. It has been exactly 1 year since my surgery and I am so extremely happy I went through with something that had bothered me for many years and would tell anyone looking to have a smooth plastic surgery experience to ABSOLUTELY see Dr. Collins, you will not regret it, I certainly haven't and would 100% do it again with him! Did I mention how beautiful the facility is, that alone will make you feel like a million bucks! Thank you Dr. Collins for taking such great care of me and giving me the confidence I had lacked for so long!