Very happy and excellent results, totally recommended

16 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Very happy and excellent results, totally recommended

I had my breast augmentation a bit over a year ago, and I'm very happy with the results. I had no complications and everything went very smoothly. I knew he was the one from the first consultation as he really made me feel like he was listening. He's very approachable and calm. He took a lot of time to explain everything perfectly and to make sure I was aware of the risks and possible complications. We tried different sizes of implants and he advised which type and shape of implant was best for my frame and for a natural result. I really liked the fact that he is totally honest with you if he thinks you don't need a certain procedure, which shows he really cares about your well being and he is not willing to perform a procedure just for the sake of it. Mr Quaba's bedside manner was very good, and I must also mention that all the staff working with him as well as the care team at Spire were all excellent, I was very impressed. I must add that everywhere I go everyone has heard of Mr Quaba or knows someone that has had a procedure with him, and I have yet to hear anything negative about him.