Look no further - you are in the hands of an incredibly skilled plastic surgeon.

Rhinoplasty

RegalNose

Doctor Review

20 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Mark Samaha and his team provided exceptional professionalism and care. I was graciously received upon arrival for my consultation and instantly reassured by the proficient and polished establishment. Dr. Samaha is a skilled plastic surgeon who spent the required time evaluating my specific aspirations and concerns. Dr. Samaha was very engaging and I was able to speak without inhibition, which was very important for me. The consolation left me feeling reassured and confident with the surgery to come. The nurse sat with me, comprehensively walking me through the regime I was to follow before the surgery. The day of surgery, I was warmly greeted by the same smiling faces and led into a room with a spa like atmosphere. The nurse was extremely lovely and answered any questions I had about the surgery. She instantly provided me with a sense of serenity. The entire experience was without anxiety and I was provided with phenomenal care. I am thrilled with the outcome of my surgery and grateful to Dr. Samaha and his exceptional team for the tremendous care and support.