Best Hair Transplant Los Angeles Clinic Hands Down . These guys are the best of the best - Pasadena, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon

Its been almost 11 months since my procedure I had with LA Hair Clinic and Jacques Abrahamian and I couldn't be happier with the results. Im not the type who likes to write reviews, or to praise anyone for no reason, but I think I have changed my mind after getting the results I have. Credit must be given when due especially deserved. LA Hair Clinic Changed my life, and gave me back my confidence and appearence back. My procedure was in December 2015, and I received almost 3950 FUE grafts in a SINGLE DAY. The procedure went amazing, and I must say the most uncomfortable part was the local numbing. (But it was very short, few seconds just like Jacques mentioned) . (Thank you for the lovely lunch and dinner as well) I had 1prior FUSS procedure with another clinic in the Beverly Hills area, and wasn't too crazy about them, results or after care. Im only upset that I didn't know about LA Hair Clinic any sooner. Thank you Jacques and the entire team. You guys really care. See you guys shortly for my 12 month mark, its just around the corner. Can't wait to see my favorite clinic again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.